Welcome to Plas Meddyg Surgery
The doctors and staff at Plas Meddyg Surgery aim to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare.
We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services, including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccination and well-person check-ups.
We are a training practice, training graduate doctors for a career in general practice.
In addition to everything you need to know about the practice, you will also find a wealth of health-related information in the menu on the right-hand side.
Our team are dedicated to your continued good health and approach your care with professionalism, discretion and friendliness.
The practice has a reserved car parking space for the disabled near the front door and a disabled toilet is also provided. All patient services are carried out at ground floor level.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE STAFF CAR PARK AT ANY TIME. Doctors need to be able to leave the surgery on emergency calls and must not be obstructed by vehicles in the car park.
Important information about your surgery on
Tuesday March 6th 2018 from 1pm until 5pm
Please be aware that on Tuesday March 6th from 1pm until 5pm the surgery will be closed. However, there are a number of ways in which you can still access services from your Bexley GP and nurses.
- Visit our website and this page to contact our doctors to get advice for your problem now
- By downloading NHS Online Bexley – just search for ‘NHS Online Bexley’ in the App Store or Google Play
If you need an appointment with one of our GPs between 1pm and 5pm on this date and call us, you will be redirected accordingly.
Services at the practice will fully resume from 5pm.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your cooperation.
Online facilities (once registered for online services): Online Registration Form
- Book, view, amend, cancel and print appointments online.
- Order, view and print a list of repeat prescriptions for drugs, medicines or appliances.
- View, export or print summary information relating to medications, allergies and adverse reactions.
- COMING SOON: Access to your detailed coded record
(Site updated 12/02/2018)