Back to News
Free NHS children’s vaccinations webinars this October – your questions answered
Posted on 19 Oct 2022
You are invited to join one of the two free online webinars to hear more about specific diseases and why vaccinations are being provided by the NHS to children this winter. Expert clinicians including doctors from one of the country’s top children’s hospitals will explain more about polio, flu and MMR, and answer your questions. Further date added due to popular demand.
This will be a good opportunity for parents and carers of children aged 1-9 can learn more about the importance of vaccinations and have their questions answered at special webinars hosted by some of south east London’s leading NHS consultants and public health experts this month.
- On Wednesday, 19 October 2022, 6:30 pm – 7:15 pm - Book now.
- On Friday, 21 October 2022, 10:30 – 11:15am - Book now.
They will send you a link to join the webinar via MS Teams before the event.
The expert panel of speakers includes:
- Dr Ronny Cheung, Consultant Paediatrician, Joint Head of Service, General Paediatrics, Evalina London Children’s Hospital, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Jonathan Cohen, Consultant in Paediatric Immunology & Infectious Diseases, Evelina London Children’s Hospital, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
- Sangeeta Leahy, Director of Public Health, London Borough of Southwark
- Dr Angela Bhan, Director for Bromley - south east London Integrated Care System, specialist public health doctor
The event is hosted by: Dr Toby Garrood, Joint Medical Director – south east London Integrated Care System, Consultant Rheumatologist, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust